Today in Writing 8/2/21

  NOTE: You will see some of these ideas stated in a video entitled "This week in writing 8/1/21-8/7/21" released on 8/8/21. You've been warned. 

Evidently I was wrong about being "more than prepared for" tomorrow (today). 

I am definitely not going to get any writing done beyond this (short) blog post and the 6 pages of comic script I powered through (I did that actually in addition to the 6 pages yesterday, so 12 pages total). 

This means I have to do...43 pages of screenplay tomorrow. 

So not off to a great start. 

Luckily I don't have many plans tomorrow so I am having a full-blown writing day. Wish me luck!

Stay tuned for "This week in writing 8/1/21-8/7/21" on 8/8/21!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Journal for 'Roomies' Production (January-July 2023)

HOW I AM MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN YOU THINK

Why I'm Taking a Break from LoganLand Rants