Today in Writing 8/5/21

   NOTE: You will see some of these ideas stated in a video entitled "This week in writing 8/1/21-8/7/21" released on 8/8/21. You've been warned. 

Well, I've taken a break from "The Plug!"

To be clear I have still been working on my comic book "Call to Action."

But the reason I'm taking a break from "The Plug" is simply because:

ANOTHER MUSE TOOK HOLD!!

I can't reveal much about this project, but it is an exciting, topical musical (that much I can reveal). 

The past few days I have written a handful of songs and am finished with "Call to Action" Issue 1. 

(I am also 12 pages into Issue 2). 

Still, I will continue to update throughout the week whenever something new in writing comes up!!

Stay tuned for "This week in writing 8/1/21-8/7/21" on 8/8/21!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Journal for 'Roomies' Production (January-July 2023)

HOW I AM MORE PRODUCTIVE THAN YOU THINK

Why I'm Taking a Break from LoganLand Rants